Have you considered Teaching in Hangzhou, China?
Hangzhou (Chinese: 杭州), is the capital and most populous city of Zhejiang Province in East China.
It sits at the head of Hangzhou Bay, which separates Shanghai and Ningbo. Hangzhou grew to prominence as the southern terminus of the Grand Canal and has been one of the most renowned and prosperous cities in China for much of the last millennium. The city's West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, immediately west of the city, is amongst its best-known attractions.
Hangzhou is classified as a sub-provincial city and forms the core of the Hangzhou metropolitan area,the fourth-largest in China.
During the 2010 Chinese census, the metropolitan area held 21.102 million people over an area of 34,585 km2 (13,353 sq mi). Hangzhou prefecture had a registered population of 9,018,000 in 2015. In September 2015, Hangzhou was awarded the 2022 Asian Games. It will be the third Chinese city to play host to the Asian Games after Beijing 1990 and Guangzhou 2010. Hangzhou, an emerging technology hub and home to the e-commerce giant Alibaba, also hosted the eleventh G-20 summit in 2016
Available contracts typically require:
- CELTA or Trinity qualified teachers
- IELTS preparation for students aged 12-17 years
- up to 30 working hours per week
- Starting: May 2019
Recruiting schools are offering a variety of contracts including benefits such as:
- Salary of circa £1200 - £1600 per month (150,000 to 200,000 RMB per year) - dependent on experience and qualification
- Reimbursed return flight costs after 1 contract period (usually a year) is completed successfully
- shorter options available from 1 to 3 months (flights not reimbursed)
- Free accommodation
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 5 extra days between Christmas and New Year
- Employee appreciation rewards
- Discounted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in English language teaching (preparing for DELTA/ IH CAM/ TYLT)
- Sponsored legal Z work visa arrangements made
- Health insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free Mandarin Chinese and cultural orientation
- Social & cultural events
- Proficiency-level English (IELTS 9.0 equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, preferably in education or modern languages (other majors will be considered)
- a valid police/security check (ACRO, DBS or similar)
Contact email@example.com or call 0191 2329551.